View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 02:15 PM

Default Re: Girlfriend Trouble?

I think "breaking up" with her is a horrible and pointless idea.

I also think even bitching about it when she brought it up was a horrible idea.

Tell her to do whatever she wants. I would probably tell her that while she is gone we are gonna be on a "break" though, and we can reevaluate when she gets back. Letters from her to me would be acceptable.

You aren't going to control her, dont be a whiny little bitch about it. Don't do a big dramatic choose thing either. Telling her to choose is giving her all the power. Tell her you dont care either way she should just do whatever makes her happy and go from there.

If you are controlling and needy its gonna drive her away.

Here is an analogy. I have a little brother who is 3 and 1/2 years old. When we go to the mall, he wants to run around through aisles etc. Mom always shouts at him the whole time, chandler come back, chandler get over here, chandler dont leave mommy... If he runs ahead she chases him, if he falls behind she goes back for him.

Well, when I was with her, I asked her to not say anything to him and just ignore him, when he got away from us, just dont say anything.

Well, he started to run off through the clothes, very quickly he realized we werent chasing him, we were still walking our way, he got sad and ran up and grabbed our hand and said he diddn't want to be left behind forever.

Girls are like kids, the more you push em and control em the harder they will make it for you. If you don't give them attention when they act up they wont act up.

blake