View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 11:15 AM

Default Play these 9\'s any different?

PokerStars 0.10/0.20 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

No read on villian who recently came to the table. He didn't play until the BB came to him so he doesn't seem loose as fish usually post in any spot they are at. They can't wait to drop loot at the table.

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
Hero calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, BB checks.

I usually raise but this table was kind of loose and my raise probably won't limit the field. Im wondering if I should have raised with the probable best hand. Too hard to say UTG.

Flop: (4.50 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, BB calls.

Pot is small and lots of overcards can hurt me. I think I had to raise to increase my chances of taking this one down.

Turn: (4.25 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Not a good card. I bet it and planned on checking showdown if given the chance.

River: (6.25 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: 6.25 BB