View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 03:16 AM

Default Re: A new site is coming out that is 30 cents max rake - for real mone

[ QUOTE ]
Which site is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

At the risk of getting banned, the fee based site I found is called BetZip. They only offer MTT's that pay cash, but they are free to enter if you are in the players club which means you paid a monthly fee. Here is some of what they offer:

[ QUOTE ]
Types of Events/What Is There To Win?

Player's Club Events are available to Player's Club members*.
Basic events are available to Basic members and Player's Club members.
Ring Play is available to Basic members and Player's Club members.

Player's Club Weekly/Monthly Cash Tournaments

$20,000 Monthly Cash Tournament (Click here for more details including prizes and rules)
$5,000 Weekly Cash Tournament (Click here for more details including prizes and rules)

Player's Club Daily Cash Tournaments

$1,000 Daily Cash Tournament (Click here for more details including prizes and rules)
$500 Daily Cash Tournament (Click here for more details including prizes and rules)
$250 Daily Cash Tournament (Click here for more details including prizes and rules)
$150 Daily Cash Tournament (Click here for more details including prizes and rules)
$100 Daily Cash Tournament (Click here for more details including prizes and rules)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking if you paid for a yearly subscription it comes out to about 33 cents a day. Monthly would cost about 66 cents a day. It would appear to be worth it to me, but I don't really know for sure, as they just told me people from Arizona can't be in the players club! Guess that's because of Jon Kyl or something, I haven't a clue. Most other states and Canada and even the UK are welcome. Just not Arizona.