View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 09:59 PM

Default I think my call button got stuck... was it necessarily a bad thing?

It felt super-fishy, but I actually did nothing on this hand but call one bet four times. Given my reads (see below), I can't decide it it was the right thing to do or just chipspewing.

Loose, retarded table... 35 table VPIP, not a whole lot of trickiness, and ace hi was often bet to the bitter end. CO is 36/10.6/2.6 over 50 hands. He is definitely one of the guys to never quit with ace high, as far as I can tell.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (9 handed) internettexasholdem.com

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (10 SB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Button calls, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls.
Yeah, its thin, but I'm getting 12:1! My trips outs are probably goot, and some of the two pair outs probably goot as well, plus the runner runner outs?

Turn: (7.50 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Button calls, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG+1 folds.
Most of my outs are dirty, but I have a pair, the board is semi-dry, and even after discounting I still probably have 4 to 4.5 weighted outs (3c, the two black sixes, and 1/2 to 3/4 out each for the black aces) . Raising here seems pointless.

River: (11.50 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Button folds, SB folds, Hero calls.
I typed "worst... call... ever..." as I did this, but I don't know, am I good 8% of the time? I think so.

Final Pot: 13.50 BB