View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 04:43 PM

Default Re: QQ -- I don\'t know what to think of my set

You think this guy is gonna raise UTG w/ KJ,QJ,JT, or J9???? KJs is probably the only possibility And he has to 3-bet the flop w/ these hands. He's not going to 3-bet AJ. KJ is a possibility, and maybe QJ but who honestly raises UTG w/ QJ? Reraising with JJ on that flop is also suspect but possible I guess, in addition, he may cap the flop w/ JJ but probably not because I don't think he's that aggro. If your scared of raising semi-scary turn cards then your better off just capping the flop. Your ahead of so many hands that could merit the same action such as: 88,TT,AQ,KK (maybe he doesn't cap w/ KK),AA (he could be sneaky but very slim) ,KQ,(I won't count QT here). Now the only two hands you should be scared of JJ (but he'd really have to be lagging and an aggro meter of 1 something isn't high enough imo) and KJs/KJo (this could be a legit threat). Don't fear monsters under the bed. Your ahead of a lot of hands and behind few that can do that. Raise for value. If you get reraised you could still be ahead if he has 88 or TT and maybe AA or KK.