View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 04:14 PM

Default I Concur........

That's the topper for me. If she cannot wait a few more months to go with her boyfriend instead of just a "friend" I think that is a clear sign of her lack of committment to your relationship. Move on as painlessly as possible.
You need to be a student of the bottom line theory. Ignore all the bull**** that she gives you and pay attention to her actions. Her actions will tell you what her words are not. Most women are cowards when it comes to confronting their men. Rather than be upfront with you they will keep bull****ing you. If she decides to go instead of waiting for you then this is a VERY bad sign. Consider this, are they going to be sharing a room to 'save money' (LOL)? This is not how a loyal woman acts. I'd say your relationship is in trouble. I don't know if she is the problem or if it is you. But I don't like your chances.

The 3 month mark is usually a make-or-break period for relationships. You have been dating her for only 3 months and based on what you said, I think the relationship is over but you just don't know it yet. At this point you have allowed her to toy with your emotions. Stop the pain and make the decison for her. Salvage your pride and DUMP HER without MERCY. Tell her you are not going to date a women who wants to go on a three month trip with another man. PERIOD. END-OF-DISCUSSION. If my analysis is wrong then she will start grovling for you to take her back. If she does not get upset, then I was 100% CORRECT. At least as the dumper, you put yourself in prime position for ex-sex (no strings attached [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

If she starts grovling, stick to your message that you are not going to date a woman who wants to go away on a trip with another man. Don't get creative. Just keep saying this to whatever bull**** she says ("the broken record technique"). Try to keep a demeanor of being calm but VERY FIRM. It goes without saying if she quickly accepts the break up then your were toast anyway. At least she will respect you for acting like a man.