View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 04:02 PM

Default Re: HEY TEX

Hey, i agree with most of what you said. Sure, I did come in here "guns blazing", but I didnt get sarcastic or rude until the some of the long time members (and even those who had just joined) brought out the blow torches and flamed away. Here, as in real life, I cant really keep my mouth shut. And when I make public declaration that I've got so much work to do on my game and that I kind of put my foot in my mouth in a big way about playing the 30-60 game, well, I figured that people would take it for what it was. When I post something, and some hack replies "I really hate you", well, my response to that will be both sincere and edged. I was serious about what I said. I dont think child abuse is funny, but I've read Daryns posts and he seems to be a person who feels deathly inadequette and insecure. I guess I should have pm'd that, but, seriously, the guy gets way out of line. If you dont like a post around here, the best thing to do would be to ignore it and let the moderators decide what to do about it.

This is what happens when you put a bunch of poker players with varying levels of expertise together in a forum where they can say whatever they want without having to ever come into contact with the people they insult applaud or degrade. But you know what, it's still the best damn limit poker forum on the net, so I dont really give a [censored] until someone rears back and starts swinging at me from their keyboard.

Tex