Thread: I fold TPTK
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 06:45 AM

Default Re: I fold TPTK

I really hate your line here Bob. You played the flop perfectly by betting into the raiser to force the other guy out, now that youve achieved your objective, theres nothing wrong with check/calling your hand all the way down and seeing if it is good. Are you that positive that the villain wont raise this flop with AsKs,AQ,JJ,TT or just AK in general since it is the most overplayed hand in the game? I certainly am not that positive. It is true that you may be an underdog to have the best hand here but you are getting 7.25-2 to call this down, I dont really think you are that big of an underdog, plus even the times the villian has AA,KK or QQ, you will still have 5 outs 60% of the time against this range and when he has AA you will still get lucky 4% of the time by hitting a Q on the river, all these small percentages add up. So when you combine the many times you still have the best hand here with the times you dont have the best hand but get lucky on the river, folding this turn given the size of the pot is very bad IMO.