View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 12:27 PM

Default Re: This is great

[ QUOTE ]
This is great. This is great! Now I have something to look forward to all day! That is weird...it's all photos of her with no one else in them? What is she, some HS prom queen?

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know much about her, I think she is like 18 or something in college but working at this firm part time. I think the pictures she hung were probably her senior pictures becuase they are all outdoors and typical picture-like. I even think there may be a swing involved, ouch. But the picture on her computer is of her singing, it is a close up of her with a mic and maybe trying to hit a high note or something.

It is going to be hard not to laugh and she is right around the corner from my office in a cube. Or rather a half cube. Her cube is really just a desk they added to the side of another cube it is totally open and two attorneys offices are over there, so there are always alot of people walking by her desk.

Some background that I can tell is she is one of those girls at the office that talks alot and tries to be friends with everyone. She gave up on trying to talk to me, thank God, after all I did was mumble to her. It took a week of me just going, "memme" before she stopped.

And no she doesn't look good. She is thick, not fat but too thick you know what I mean and way too much makeup.