View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 09:09 AM

Default Re: Bottom set and weak openended against shortstacks

Well, the call from BB was the key for me, since it most likely puts me ahead in the sidepot. So I did what Tilt and LearnedFromTV suggested. I pushed. Thanks for the comments everyone.

<font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 raises to $189.7</font>, MP2 folds, BB calls $16.45 (All-In).

Turn: ($191.85) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players, 3 all-in)</font>

River: ($191.85) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players, 3 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $191.85

BB has 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (straight, jack high).
UTG has T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (straight, king high).
UTG+1 has 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (four of a kind, eights).
CO has Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (two pair, aces and eights)
Outcome: UTG+1 wins $191.85.