Thread: LOST (spoilers)
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 06:09 AM

Default Re: LOST (spoilers)

Check out the oceanic-air.com site! First of all, in the banner at the top it's a picture of the island, and you can see a plume of smoke shooting up on the right side. The boat pictured on the left side could either be the Others boat at the end of Season 1 or the raft even maybe. I zoomed in as much as I could but it got too pixely to make out.

Also, I highlighted the text and copy-pasted it and here's what I found written behind the little press release thing:

"
If anyone should find this message, please get word I'm alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse...

Sally

I survived a horrific plane crash and am stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to my parents.
"

Any clue on who Sally is?

There's also a bunch of creepy flash stuff in the Track a Flight section. Some of the seats turn green and you can click on them to see some spooky ass animations. Except Rose's seat, mind you, that one turns red. Oh and if you click on Pre-board Check-in and turn ETHAN ROM into OTHER MAN it plays a quick little video too.

Cool stuff!