View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 12:12 AM

Default Re: Two Questions For Not Ready

[ QUOTE ]
Only by having precisely one denomination being the holder of the complete and entirely correct theology of God, can that word be effectively transmitted to the future. And only by having a complete set of beliefs that is logically coherent and based on divine revelation, can we know we possess the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

And when that denomination has as its Authentic Interpreter someone like Pope John XII or Pope Benedict IX, then how is the infallible Word of God preserved? How can an institution's integrity remain unblemished when its very pillars are made of chalk?

And how can we credit this denomination with possessing the "complete and entirely correct theology of God" when its dogma is subject to change? What a great miracle The Pope performs! For where most would think that the truth is something to be discovered, he can create and destroy it by his will!

[ QUOTE ]
He gave us an authentic interpreter, i.e. the Catholic Church, which has been here for nearly 2000 years (and I can easily prove exercises of papal authority and the existence of an insitutional church well before the protestant date of ca. 325 for the start of the catholic church).

[/ QUOTE ]

I ask you to humor me and do so, if only because it is such an easy task.