View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 11:50 PM

Default Re: New Thread For Discussion of New Mods

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What are thoughts on W. Deranged? Evan said he was the best choice for SS and no one seemed to really either agree or disagree. Maybe Evan can elaborate on this pick?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry I haven't been very active in this thread. I spend the middle part of the day at school and that seems to be when most of you post a lot.

I think he has a few qualities that are important:
-He seems like a pretty bright guy
-He writes very well imo
-He is a pretty good player imo (which is important, whether it should be or not)
-He spends a lot of time in SS

I think most of the SS forum would agree with me on these points. IMO that makes him a good mod choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds to me like a very strong endorsement. I've read some of his posts, and I agree. I'm not sure if anyone else did, so I fired a PM off to him asking if he was interested. Given the current standing reservations about jason_t and QTip, could he represent a good compromise that everyone could get behind?

As for high, I know James282 has been an exceedingly valuable poster. I haven't followed Paluka's stuff as much. I'd support the pick of either of these guys. As to who's better, I'll let someone who knows better decide.