View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 06:50 PM

Default Re: Can someone help me take better notes

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, these are really good notes. I don't think I could manage that but it probably does help. Are you able to keep up with this at more than one table. When I started on line I played at Pacific and they didn't support PT so I kept track on my own and this seems pretty similar. I only played one table though but I payed very close attention, partly because I was tracking the play of my opponents. I bet if you're dilligent with this form you play very well even if you don't necessarily use the form as a reference. What I mean is, you probably have a good idea of your opponents simply because you've been tracking him and may not even have to reference what you've written. Stay away from my table.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does help with memory a lot too. I don't try and keep up with everyone at my table this detailed I allways copy/and paste it though so I know I've played them. I usually pick 2 (one at each table I'm at) and watch them about 2 orbits. Then move on to the next guy. People who have my "number" get closer attention. I play 2 tables (full ring) so yeah it's daunting to try and keep this detail on everyone. If I miss something oh well. Every note may save me money sometime this is just the easiest way to organize them for me so I'm not going through lines of text trying to make a decision.

As a note: Don't try and catch everything (you'll never do it) but try and make what you catch in a valuable manner to how you play poker.