Thread: My 999th Post
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 04:14 PM

Default Re: My 999th Post

TKO, great post. Lots of thought put into it clearly. I haven't been lurking much recently., but I'm glad I did a search for this one. A lot of what's in here is what we regularly talk about. As in most cases regarding our meta-game discussions - you're right.

There is so much in here that is valuable for any part-time player to read and understand.. and you're story is fun and interesting.

Good luck with your poker playing over the years to come.

In regards to the girlfriend "problem" - I've battled with this. You know all about my thousands in swings on bonuses and poker and going out of my limits, etc. etc. (discipline = no gooot)

I just make sure I tell her everything. It stresses her out, but its theraputic for me and keeps me honest with myself. She understands I make money in the end and its very fun / interesting for me.

You have music to keep your mind busy - I really have no other major hobby (unless playing counterstrike and watching Ali G counts)

As hobby DOES = gamble its important to play within your limits and even sometimes below your limits if your in a tight spot with your roll.

See you soon,

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Borno