View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 02:21 PM

Default Re: Flop and Turn decision 99...

[ QUOTE ]
I also like a cap PF as you face the original raiser with a decision and it is great to get this HU. conversely, just calling to see if he caps also give you info, but makes it more likely to be 3 or 4 way.

[/ QUOTE ]

original raiser is simply not folding. the reason to cap would be to fold the bb a larger % of the time.

to do that, we forfeit the info gleaned from original raiser's action, bloat the pot, and give relative position back to those IN position. idont like doing that, justnot my style. especially w/ a hand like 99 where you can c'r people out of the action in a smaller pot. like what i almost did here, but decided against it. which is why i posted the hand.

further, what hands does the BB call 2 cold with not closing the action that he folds to a cap? i dont remember who the bb was here.

i think this hand vs. these guys is close to a cap than a fold though pf. specifically the original raiser. change his pf raising standards and it quickly moves closer to a fold than either a call or a cap.

Barron