View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 09:46 AM

Default Re: Williams at Bally\'s second chance NL Tourney

A few months ago, I was in Miami for a vacation. Figured I'd go down to South Beach to check the place out. As I get there, the first "celeb" I see is Charlie Sheen. I get a little closer and notice that he's talking to a pretty homely looking woman. About 5'5, wearing some sort of business dress. A few minutes later I walk up to him and go "Dude, I can't wait to tell people what ugly girls you hit on." He says something about her being his agent. Whatever dude, you hit on a soccer mom.

I cruise around the block a few more times and who do I see? That's right, Kevin Bacon baby. I'm now linked to every actor of all time. I pull up closer and notice him tipping a valet...with a Washington! That cheap prick. He gets in his car and drives off. What a loser.

I finished up my vacation realizing that these actors aren't all they're cracked up to be. Although you can probably tell from just reading this, it became clear to me that I'm probably cooler, a bigger spender, and pull hotter girls than both of these guys.

Famous people are overrated.