View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 07:44 AM

Default Re: Can someone who is 30/20 post a starting hand chart?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would love it if you could host the excel file! What about your limping in early position btw. Seems awfully easy to play against you should you choose to limp. I think you need some more limping hands like A10,KJ or just to drop it.

[/ QUOTE ]

limping is for suckers. so are charts.

[/ QUOTE ]

The same could be said for blanket statments like yours. I imagine it was said in jest, so whatever...Im not making the chart for me, just to see if I could do it to help some ppl. The image posted above was just an early draft. I have since worked on it more and its coming along much better...anyway the excel file also has a decent BB defense mapped out for general situations.

But ppl just starting out in 6max will benefit imo. Plus its been intresting to force yourself to map out a preflop game for general situations. (basically I started w/ MBenhoes chart, compared it to two others and King Yaos shorthanded opening standards (from an old 2+2 post of his)...then mixed with my ideas to create what I think is a superior starting hand chart)

Anyway I will start a new thread soon as soon as I get it into presentable form so it can be critiqued.