View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 03:44 AM

Default Re: SO how long have you been playing 10/20 or lower?

[ QUOTE ]
I've been trying to post responses to lots of hands and I also have been having sweat sessions with other players at the 10/20 level to make sure I'm not making huge errors. I don't really know how else to study because I've reread SSH a couple times already and read this forum everyday, but I'm open to suggestions. I'm quite ready to start a thread and declare myself as "DERG."

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just uncanny. The last 2-3 months have been simaliar for me. I will run at like 2-2.5BB/100 for 12,000-18,000 hands then endure a deep downswing.

I have had the same thoughts, but I figured that the pattern is so consistent that it can't just be bad luck. I am a poor hand reader at the tables, so I am sure that is most of the problem... so that is what I am working at is hand reading.

But realistically where I am at with it and where I think you need to be to beat a 20/40 game... is just light years apart. I think if I had lots of time I might be able to do it.. but as it is time is something I don't have much of these days.

So what is your long range plan?