Thread: A5h UTG
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 03:35 AM

Default Re: A5h UTG

[ QUOTE ]
This one's ugly

Ultimate Bet 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
Hero calls, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls.

Flop: (10.50 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, MP folds, CO calls, Button calls.

Turn: (7.25 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, CO calls, Button calls.

River: (11.25 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, CO calls, Button folds.

Final Pot: 14.25 BB

Could I have folded the river?

Should I have raised somewhere?

Help me!

Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]

Chaos,

In 6-max, if you are going to play this hand... you need to raise with it.

As the hand played out I think I would be raising the turn to try to knock out any junk 5 outers. If the BB reraised, with him being an unkown, I would be tempted to fold... except the pot would be right on the edge of a tempting call down. For me it would depend on the BB. I am leaning toward folding to a turn reraise though.