View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 01:21 AM

Default Re: Conversation I had with a Party VIP Rep

[ QUOTE ]

# The Thanksgiving offer was the only VIP offer to ANYONE this month

[/ QUOTE ]

Well..this is obviously incorrect.
Lots of players rteceived VIP-club offers for raked-hands.

I have two offers outstanding now...because I think my first offer didn't get into the system properly or something.
But I know they still have it because when I didn't get paid for October and had to e-mail them my rep told me in the e-mail that I have a November offer of $1250 for 30k hands (I guess I'm one of the few to have e-mail confirmation of their offers).

I responded that I'm looking forward to clearing that goal in November. At least I have the e-mail FROM THEM to prove that I have a better offer on the table.

I'm actually a little concerned now that they sent me this other offer...because it appears that it was just a mistake...but I don't want to lose the better offer.

This offer is for $200 for 9k points or something like that.

Again..if they want to pay me twice then that would be dandy.
But I somehow doubt this will happen.

My hunch is that they'll give me $200 on Dec 5...and I'll have to play e-mail tag with them all over against to get the rest of the money (another $1050) that I was promised (on more than one occasion.

If I get a really crappy party-points offer for next month then I'll be sure to tell them that it is not worth my time.

If the offers don't get better then they're going to force me to consider alternatives. Simple as that.