View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 10:00 PM

Default Re: Pedophilia and You

I have a couple of stripper/prostitute acquaintances. Once I was approached by a stripper who actually wanted to date me. This was rather novel, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to go out for dinner. She gave me her phone number and everything and made a date for a week later. She asked me to call her repeatedly and I followed up with her but whenever talking to her it was always very brief because she was travelling somewhere, dancing at clubs and even getting a boob job. Her stripper friends who hung out with her would pick up the phone and it seemed really strange things were happening in the background. To make a long story short, we never ended up going out as I had to leave the country, but the girl was so disorientating that I doubt we would have ever been able to meet. These girls are just not reliable. Plus lots of them are on drugs.

It's interesting that you have been dating a stripper monogamously for 2 years. I wonder what will happen in the future. Many girls have sex on the job but don't consider it sex because...it is a job.