View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 06:19 PM

Default Re: Pedophilia and You

My assumption is that, at full maturity, the man knows what his goals are in life and he has a plan for how his children will fit in to hopefully carry them further. A young virgin will have an easier time buying in to these goals and will not have too many of her own that would lead to conflicts.

If OTOH a man wants a woman to provide guidance and direction and to help him develop, then I would argue that he has not reached full maturity yet. According to my definition, a man is fully mature if and only if he knows exactly what he wants out of life and only looks to God or other superhuman powers, or possibly to no one, for direction, but in any case not to any other human.

Edited to add: IMO teenage girls have excellent instincts regarding relationships. After a few failed relationships these natural instincts get tarnished by over-cautiousness, paranoia, mistrust, and other things that could hamper a relationship. I can't blame the older women for that of course, but it does mean extra time and effort to get to a high level of trust.