View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 03:48 PM

Default Re: People on The Price is Right are idiots

[ QUOTE ]
a little story about how my gf said i am way too competitive the other week. the game was "pick a number between 1-10," obviously the closest to it wins so the person second to act has an advantage. my gf's bro picked 7 (terrible opener, always start with 5...make them go above or below and even out your chances), so i am thinking, "yes its in the bag!" my gf's sis says, "8." i was so angry at her for losing, and she was trying to tell me that the number could have been above 7 blah blah blah and i was trying to explain it to her and it basically just led to my gf saying that its a dumb game and i shouldn't analyze things too much. [censored] she played it terrible [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this happens all the time in the drinking game [censored] the dealer. You pick a card between 2-A and then if you miss the person looking at the deck says that the card is either higher or lower than what what you guess, and then you get to guess again. Obviously you should be guessing 7, 8, or 9 for like the first 30 cards depending on what has already been revealed, but there are people who constantly start off their guess with 4 and J, etc. and it drives me crazy. Of course when they get it on the first guess they always have to say that they knew it.

Assholes.