View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 01:53 PM

Default Re: New Thread For Discussion of New Mods

Ron Burgundy is DMBFan? I guess I'm behind the times.

I was going to back him for my partner in crime, but I do remember that childish rant. Maybe he's not the best pick. He does post great strategy, though, and he's willing to post "below" his level.

The guy I'd nominate for the job is JaxUp. He's been playing 10/20 6 max, but he posts almost exclusively in the micros. He posts good stuff, is polite, and has been quite an asset to the forum. The only mark against him is that he's not a HUSH regular, and I see the merit of promoting one to sort of bridge the gap in the split. In that vein, I think of the three guys suggested in that HUSH thread, StellarWind is the clear choice. I'd like to see him get promoted, assuming he wants the job. Should I send him a PM?

Maybe I'll nominate JaxUp for mod of the BBV forum. He's really made good use of the NC threads in Micro, so he enjoys the system. I'd also be willing to do the job, and I'm sure Dids is a fine choice as well.

I'll endorse Josh. for whatever post you guys see fit for him, whether MUSH or Mid. He'd do a good job. Schneids is obviously also a solid poster. Is he better for the job than Josh.? I'm not so sure. Should he be "saved" for a HU forum? Eh, that forum may never come to be.

The last question I have is if I'll be leaving my post in Micro. I wouldn't mind sticking around there, but I may PM a couple of my ideas if I do end up jumping ship.