View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 07:46 AM

Default The all-nighter...AKA I rule at procrastination

So I ended up putting off the writing of a paper in my Mass Comm class (400 level) until the night before it was due. This wasn't entirely my fault, since my professor is quite possibly the least productive one I've ever had and we were basically on our own for this. Of course, I'm not going to deny that I could've done this at least a few days earlier. First time I've done this in a long time, and since its 5:40 here, I figured now was as good a time as any to just chill for a few minutes and make a post.

Oh yeah, and I've got a test in my 7:30 class, an introductory communication studies class that I can totally BS my way through. Doesn't seem like the 45 minutes of sleep I could get if I went to bed right now would be worth it.

So I'm sure I'm not the only one who's pulled the all-nighter before with a pretty full day ahead...how do you guys make it through the day? FWIW, my schedule:

0730-0830: Class
0830-1100: Open
1100-1200: Class
1200-1245: Gym
1300-1415: Class (Mass Comm)

Free till 7 after that...so I've got some room for sleep. Help me out OOT, I'm gonna be on fumes by the time the last class lets out.