View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 04:12 AM

Default Re: New Thread For Discussion of New Mods

I'd say Josh. would be a great 2nd moderator for MHUSH...I'd prefer to moderate MHUSH also because that will be my regular forum.

I think DMBFan23 is a good candidate for 2nd SSHUSH mod along with Mr Wookie. Our House is another good choice but IMHO DMBFan23 has been around longer and is a better choice - assuming he wants the position...I got the impression that he did but I'd have to send him a PM.

HUSHers have asked for a HUSH regular as a 2nd mod of SSHUSH and I know that guys like Krishanleong, Josh., Entity, et al. would probably want the position even though it's not their main forum if DMBFan23 didn't want the job etc.

Jason_t could be a candidate for the new mid-stakes forum, along with Josh. if he's passed over for either of the HUSHes. There are likely other good candidates that I can't think of at 3am though too.

We might be able to find mods for "Forum Suggestions" and the "BBV" forums from within the ranks of current mods, no? Otherwise i'd have to do some thinking but could probably come up with a few.

Surf