View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 02:10 AM

Default Re: What to do with my life (need advice bad)?

I say go with the flow. Do what makes you happy as much as you can in your own power. However, don't rush it. Specially at your age. You have reduce things down to their elemental form about what will make you happy, not always an easy task.

Leave yourself room for movement, what makes you happy or you think does can change. A lot of things are new with your new job...not just the job. How people relate to you, your family, living situation, friendships, responsibility level way different than college.

Whatever you do, my advice is general. don't jump it right away. Don't start doom and glooming about this cant' be your life. It's not. it's your job. Tell yourself I will give it 6 months and re-evaluate. Use that time for deeper research into the change you are thinking about. And then, if that's what you wanna do, you prepared and believe it will make you happy, go for it.

I have been a risk taker all my life, i'm old and kinda scarred up here and there, but never complained about one scar. When you leap or don't just be sure to go in with a manup attitude, you are the only one that can make your decisions and be prepared to fully accept situations that places you in.,,,,,AND, good luck to you. I've had more than my share.