View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 11:23 PM

Default Re: Is 6-max really an ATM machine?

[ QUOTE ]
even if this was the case.... i still think it would be so much easier to multitable 8 fr tables than to multitable even 3 6m ones, which would make fr tables still more profitable?

anyone know what the real numbers are like and how this affects the reasoning to actually play 6m for cash? (currently i only 6m for skill development)

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah playing 8tables full ring will be more profitable than 3 sh, but from a skill development standpoint, gaining skills needed to move up its prob worse off, look at all the 2/4 8tablers that can't move up effectively, because they learn a strategy to win small, and just play a ton of hands

I play exclusively 6max outside of 2+2games, and B&M .. I just prefer the game that way its more interesting for me.

[ QUOTE ]
when you hit 3/6 you're REALLY going to want to play the 6max tables. and you're REALLY not going to want to play 3/6 6max without working on your shorthanded play, first

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah jumping straight into 3/6 6max with any sh play at lower levels will be tough, but for someone who has had sh experience this level is beatable for a fair amount