Thread: Pass the sugar!
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 06:30 PM

Default Re: Pass the sugar!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Probably the coolest thing i have heard after some goes all in and flips nut flush, joe hachem rocks.
-mike

[/ QUOTE ]

There seems to be some confusion regarding the douche quotient in Hachem's remark. I will clear that up. It was extremely douchey. Especially because he looked like he had been practicing in front of the mirror for the months preceding the tournament. Added to the douche factor was the fact that there were two more to come, and the turn card could have had him drawing dead to the river as said sugar was being passed. And to clarify, it wasn't entirely obnoxious, but it still generated definite douche chills as watching a grown man use such a lame, lame line has the tendency to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was cool. Maybe you don't know or none of you know the "real" meaning, and maybe Hachem doesn't either, but it used to mean pass the cocaine. This was back in the '80's.

At least it was original. And give the guy a break, as soon as he noticed what he was up against, he realized that he might be a little premature.