View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 06:15 PM

Default Re: $109\'s... Boring line check for Tinkerbells...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ill skip the part about raising yourself PF...But I'd call here mainly because I am closing the action and am very likely to get paid off if I hit my set. Most other flops I might as well check-fold as I dont see a probe bet doing much good here. I can see arguments for dumping this hand too, because, in essence, it really DOES become a set-no bet type of situation and I'm not sure your implied odds are there (you'd have to get paid 100% of the time).

Just add that if villain were very agro I could play this hand for its obvious value.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you do on an 842rb flop?

[/ QUOTE ]

If this guy is pretty solid I dont even like my chances on this flop...I would probably waste a probe bet and back down to a raise (Unless he is raising with AK there what do you beat? 99?)...

Not saying that is a good play (wasting a bet) just saying that that's what I'd probably do...I think Hero's stack is such where the odds of villain folding are not good enough to throw that portion of your stack out there...tricky hand...I feel for OP. I can see why he might fold it PF.

raise PF