View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 05:48 PM

Default Re: Flat vs. Threaded?

[ QUOTE ]
could you please quote my personal attack against you that happened before you said you gave up?

[/ QUOTE ]
"a really fundamental lack of understanding", "only the 'non-internet type' veterans continue to read in threaded mode because they don't know any different"

It's clear that you have a different attitudes towards these discussions than I do and I don't find your attitude constructive which is why I said I "give up". Despite saying that you want what is best for the forum, you seem mostly fixated on proving who is right and who is wrong, and to be frank, I think I am mature enough that my ego is not caught up in proving whether I can come up with the best definition of the word "forum" and so forth. If you think that you are completely right here, then that is swell. All I was trying to comment was that some people do find threaded mode useful sometimes since some people were saying that isn't the case. This shouldn't be make or break issue on what forum software we use. Is that really such a big deal?