View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 02:03 PM

Default Re: Brand Spankin\' New Glock 19

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Join the real world, chief. I live in Philadelphia, and since I'm in law enforcement, I think I'm pretty qualified to answer this. It will help when some crack-deranged lunatic breaks into your house with a knife looking for money and lunges at you or one of your loved ones with a knife.

We don't all live on an secluded campus. Some of us live in the real world and face real problems - problems where it turns out that it's us or them.

BTW, to the OP - good choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

We're not talking about a safely locked up gun in a home. We're talking about the idiots who see no problem with people walking around with concealed weapons. I find it absolutely insane that people are allowed to carry concealed weapons in this country, especially since the majority of which that will take part are the last people you want carrying a gun in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do really think that criminals or gangsters apply for a concealed carry permit? I know quite a few people who carry legally and none of them have ever commited a crime or been arrested. My uncle works for a security firm in California and a few years ago they had an employee go on a shooting spree and kill a few people from his office. He carrys because if a situation like that ever came up again, he can defend himself.