View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 12:16 PM

Default Re: How would you react? B&M Confrontation last night

Okay, I've already made two smart-ass posts, now a serious response. First of all, the guy was way, way, way out of line, if you ask me. My first response would be to make him eat his shoes, perhaps hurt the man badly. However, I think the answer two your question is shown periodically on t.v. in a commercial advertising Full Tilt Poker. When a man gets in your face, tune him out, he's not thinking about the next hand, you should be. That's actually pretty good advice. Just remind yourself, it's because of jerks like that that some of us actually profit from playing poker. Just take the high road and move on. Don't let some punk ruin your day. You say it was your third sit and go of the day. How did you do? Did you make good decisions all day? That't the only thing you can control. F him, he's a punk. You're not. You're better than that. I certainly don't fault you for the way you responded, but you could've made a different decision and the others at the table would've thought, as you walked away, "wow, he's a real gentleman."