View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 04:12 AM

Default Is alcohol the answer? If so, straighten me out OOT

I have gotten involved with four seperate chicks since college started and failed to get to third base with any of them. None of them really were into drinking, and had brains. Yeah, I followed Dominic's advice. The last girl was guaranteed to go far were it not for another guy across the country. But alas...

So, the main point of the post: None of them drank. I don't drink.

Why is this?

Sophomore year of highschool before I even touched alcohol I was involved in a heavy concussion playing football with friends that left me conscious but "not there" for 6 hours. Easily the scariest couple of days in my life, waking up and having amnesia, remembering crap over again, losing all four front teeth, nast nasty situation.

I can't get past this episode whenever I get close to alcohol. I just have a fear of not being in control of my senses, so I've never gotten close to drinking too much.

The main trend among the girls I was unsuccessful with is the lack of partying and drinking. I'm gonna be a changed man, dammit, with early New Year's resolutions.

What I am asking of OOT is the following:
-How vital is alcohol for the women? Any books on good liquors and alcohols to "learn into"? Remember I'm a newbie. Give details. Educate me where you can so I don't do something stupid like you did

-How can I get over this stupid ass fear of blacking out or passing out? I really think I'm missing out on a good time and I'll be goddammed if I have to wait any longer before getting some college tail.

CN