View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 01:41 AM

Default BEST PLAY OF THE DAY (R) 11/15/05

So overall I lose money betting sports

I've never really gotten into it, and I've probably wagered around $2000 and lost about $300 overall. It's always been for fun for me (keep this in mind if I ever make a pick).

So I withdrew all of my money from Pinnacle last week, but had $50 bonus in matchbook.com.

I had a typical NFL weekend and lost $15. So I bet $34 on the Eagles to cover and like they do this season, they blow the game in the last four minutes. But who are we kidding? I'm not saying I 'should have won' or anything.

But as the observant noticed, I still have $1 left. I will assume that $1 is the minimum bet for matchbook. If I reach $10,000 I will stop.

-----------------------------------------

FROM HERE UNTIL I LOSE MY MONEY I will bet the 'BEST PLAY OF THE DAY' as suggested by 2p2 forums.

I expect this to last until ... Wednesday. But if we can get it going, I will bet 10% of my roll, minimum $1, on the 'best play of the day', and see if the collective knowledge of 2p2 can turn this into a winner.

After thinkig about it, I fully expect this thread to go down in flames, quick.

So, there you have it. What is the best play for 11/15/05?
There is no room for error. I need a LOCK! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I wish I could do this with $5. I'd have a better chance.