View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 12:56 AM

Default Re: What is the Republican Party Plan of Action in Iraq Anyway?

I wouldn't say Bush /botched/ the job in Iraq. First of all, no one in the mainstream media, or most Democrates have helped the situation in any way. If not making it worse. A perfect example is your Washington Post link.

We are at war. It's unpredictable, it's ugly, and time and time again through history, necessary. Now, I can agree the war is being fought poorly, as in saying not aggressive enough. Were playing politics with it, playing with lives. Pussy-footing around even.

Now. You ask me, all politicians are crooks. Democrate, Republican, doesn't matter. Their the same, in my opinion it doesn't matter who was in office, Saddam was going to be removed any ways. He was undercutting the world market in oil sales to Russia, China, France, and Germany. Well, the U.S, being buddy buddy with the Saudi's, yes Clinton was to, couldn't let this continue. It's the powers that be, people. The powers that be said, "it's time to get rid of this guy. Lets get the man in office to do it," so they did.

The 120 most richest families in the world don't get together once a year to play poker.