View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 07:35 PM

Default Re: What move to make?

Here is what happened in this hand. I folded. I felt stupid when the spade I was wishing for fell and the all in small blind took it down with a weaker flush draw than I had. I am still wondering if I had good enough pot odds on the turn to call this. I feel the flop I was fine in calling the smallish wager but on the turn I am not sure. It does look like the thing to do in retrospect but was putting in the $6.55 call on the river the right move with just one card left to give me the nut flush

Hero folds.

River: ($15.50) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $15.50
<font color="#009B00">Main Pot: $11.05, between MP3 and SB.</font>
<font color="#009B00">Pot 2: $4.45, returned to MP3.</font>

Not sure why it did not show up but MP3 had Kd Qh for just a pair of Kings. The SB who called with a worse draw than what I had but for less money won with the flush of Qs 5s which I would have beaten if I would have called. It is good to see now but I am concerned if I should have called on the turn, raised or folded. Not sure what outs I could have counted and if the pot odds were good enough.