View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 07:23 PM

Default Prostitute solicited me on Friendster(?)... help me respond.

OK. So I am not down with the whole Friendster/Myspace thing. I have mostly empty pages on both of those sites from when people I know invited me a million years ago. However...

Today I was working on my on-line photo album and decided to upload a picture of myself to Friendster. And we all know what that means....I go to the front of the search list since I updated my profile... and now all of the webcam bots are PMing me. However, I got a local one that is probably a webcam ad in disguise... but it's from a neighboring town and seems less likely to be bot-generated. And it made me laugh unlike the others:

[ QUOTE ]
Subject: We should hook up
Message: Ok Joey, Check out my profile because I'm pretty sure that we are looking for the same thing, I hope you don't mind if call the shots, untill we know each other better (there's alot of psychos out there. but I asure you I am who you see in my picture. I will need to speak with you on the phone, But for now I ask that you email me at- ********@******.com and we'll take things from there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is her slutty whore pic:

My coworkers suggest that I try to turn this into a penpal kind of thing and see if there are some laughs to be gotten out of it.

OOT, come up with something really funny for me to send to this possibly not real, potential FBI agent in disguise but hopefully a dumb hooker that makes for some funny e-mails person.