View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 06:13 PM

Default Re: nfl mnf 11/14 GOY

[ QUOTE ]
CCx,

Its no suprise where you're at with this game. But do you have any reasonings / details in your thought process beyond the emotional and the "must win" factors?

Per my own picks thread and reposted in the other MNF thread, I feel this is a very strong play for Dallas. I believe the loss of Hank Fraley is a huge factor. I also believe Philly is going to be distracted by the media circus around the TO story.

I understand this is a must-win game for Philly. But as much so, i believe Dallas knows this as well and isn't going to be suprised by the "playoff environment". If we're talking pure emotional factors, I believe Dallas has almost (but not quite) as much to gain as Philly, in terms of putting away a bitter rival and taking a big lead in the division.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not much into storylines as betting angles but it seems the entire Philly team is not only playing Dallas but TO and his shadow. I have zero idea whether this improves focus, or increases anger thereby possibly destroying focus. I hope it's the former.