View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 04:13 PM

Default Re: theredpill\'s blog

[ QUOTE ]
Banning

Every forum just seems to have some kind of nazi forum moderator. They get power and just eventually go nuts with it. If I was moderator, I'd probably let everything slide. I was a teacher once, and let some students throw a baseball across the room for a while until I eventually told them to stop even though deep down I really didn't care that much (part of the reason why I left ). A student said the word "[censored]" in class once and I just gave him a warning. LOL. Hell, I act like that outside the school so how can I judge him so harshly. It's the wrong way to be as a teacher and I just wasn't cut out for it so I left. Too many hours and not enough money. Besides, I hated teachers so I basically hated all the other teachers who I needed to seek advice from. I was still in that hopeful stage of my life where I thought that once I become a teacher everything would change but it didn't.
I eventually decided that I didn't want to work at all so I took up blackjack and poker and that's where I'm at now. Where a bag of popcorn is only a few feet away at all times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus. Having TRP as your teacher? Wow, just wow.