View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 02:33 PM

Default Re: McDonalds employees set world record for idiotcy

The idiotcy defintely cracked me up.

As to the video: How could people possibly be so effing stupid? I was hearing two hours, then three hours...these guys couldn't figure this was crap after THREE HOURS? I would have thought three minutes would be way on the high side.

That's just not right. I have to think that at least the guy getting to do the sodomy on the idiot teenager knew it was a hoax, but found that the hoax was working out well for him, getting him a little sodomy action he thought he could probably get away with. He definitely deserves to go to jail. Nobody is that dumb.

The manager was pure dumb. Shows you how much like cattle people are and are willing to be.

And the teenage girl was dumber than a bucket of rocks, too. She is after all a teenager, and impressionable as hell and easy to intimidate, but still, she had to have known something was going on too. I don't hold her entirely blameless. This probably fit into something in her psyche, too. Even a child would know it's not part of doing the right thing to take orders to give strangers blowjobs or whatever.

The whole thing smacks of Stockholm Syndrome a little to me, in that the people must have known what was going on was wrong but adapted their thinking to it until it they were in their own little world where it wasn't outrageous to think it was right.