View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 12:53 PM

Default Re: live hand---overpair in monster pot

What do you put MP1 on if he 3-bets PF after everyone just decided raising PF is a mistake?? After flop action I'm thinking youre beat here....folding an overpair is hard for me too but the action screams higher PP from at least MP1, and if MP2 is raising THAT flop after call-downs with TPTK do you seriously think you have the best hand?

Turn is an autocall unless you still think YHIG...the pot is WAY too big to fold getting 22:1 for your set or flush (even though the flush is probably only good <50%).

I check the river here now that your overpair has turned into the J high flush...you aren't folding anyone in a 24BB pot with a made hand, and the only ranges your hand is good against that even donkeys would usually keep playing here are kings, queens, AK-AQ (all no diamond), or a flopped set (or maybe A3 straight from MP2 that slowed down due to flush on board) that you just rivered. Kings and queens with a diamond aren't folding their flushes here, but probalby arent betting out on the river either if they're donkeys.

Next time don't tell the winner if you want unbiased feedback; I'm expecting these guys to have either ridiculously bad hands or good hands that you sucked out on.

What kind of feedback are you looking for here anyway?

Steve