View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 12:21 PM

Default Re: Sebastian Bach - Trip Report

[ QUOTE ]
Well, yeah, if you hate GNR, Motley Crue, etc. then obviously you are going to be dissapointed by Skid Row. In fact, I'm surprised you liked the three songs you did.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love GNR, hate Motley Crue, and like the three songs mentioned off the first Skid Row record and pretty much all of the 2nd except one cut which I can't remember the name of, since I haven't heard the album in 10 years, and hate the rest of Skid Row's catalog. It has nothing to do with the amount of hair the bands had.

Anyone remember the SNL with Skid Row? Kiefer Sutherland hosted. Skid Row was pretty good, but the episode was pretty bad. So bad that on the reruns, it goes from the opening monologue to a commercial, right to Skid Row's first tune.

This included a sketch w. Adam Sandler as Axl Rose singing a children's album. Bach and Rachel Bolan guested in the sketch and Bach did dueling ABC's with Sandler's Axl. It was pretty funny.

Skid Row did "Piece of Me," which is one of their tunes I'm not a fan of, and "Monkey Business," which I do like and came across well.