View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 02:33 AM

Default Re: Screen name change (fatskiis) And some long (LC) expatiation

This is really starting to anger me.

[ QUOTE ]
Joe told you that the preflop cap was bad because you have little or no extra equity over the others in the hand.

Entity told you that by incorrectly bloating the pot preflop you are decreasing the likelihood anyone is folding AND decreasing the impact of your mistakes later in the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont understand why you are saying this. If it is in response to what I said about the first sentence of Entity's post echoing what Joe Tall already said, you misread something.

[ QUOTE ]
AJ is not a particularly strong hand against a 3 bettor although it does look better since the BB is 3betting and he could be doing this with a slightly larger range than usual.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was in the SB. I would really appreciate it if all future references to my preflop equity directly address mine or some other pokerstove calculation. I think my equity is about 25% any way you slice it, making the equity arguement mute from both sides.

[ QUOTE ]
Your flop cap is horrid. After the preflop 3 bet from the BB and his lead/3 bet on the flop his mostly likely hands become AA KK AK QQ JJ TT. Your cap gains you nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

He never slows down with QQ or JJ (which btw I dont think are a significant part of his range, but for the sake of arguing with you). He never slows down with AK? He NEVER c/r AA or KK?

[ QUOTE ]
if you don't play this hand like a donkey preflop almost all of your decisions become bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

How exactly was my preflop cap so horrible again? All you said about it was some inconclusive talk about my equity.

I dont mean to come off as abrasive, but I dont understand the reasoning behind anything in this post.