View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 02:09 AM

Default Re: Eddie Guerrero Dead

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And to all the flamers out there, yes wrestling is "fake," just like virtually every other programming on television.

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember, you're trying to comvince people that wrestling fans aren't dumbasses.

[/ QUOTE ]

You didnt get what he was trying to say at all.

Anyway I havent watched wrestling in a while because the writting has been terrible, but wrestling can be either funny or serious, when its funny its the same thing as watching a good sitcom on tv. They all act their parts and you laugh, just like any other sitcom. The only difference is that there is fighting that is supposed to look real in it. When the story is either non existent or not really funny its like watching an action movie as there is mostly fighting and not much comedy or anything else. The fights are the same anyway, in both Wrestling and Action Movies the fights are planned and the actors know who is going to win.

I really liked the comedy aspect of wrestling so the lack of stories makes it hard for me to watch, but still if they ever get good stories going again ill tune in. Also the terrorist wrestler made me laugh so hard, too bad the WWE gave in to protests. It could have been the Sargent Slaughter working for Iraq story line all over again and it would have been hilarious.