View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 06:20 PM

Default Re: Eddie Guerrero Dead

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
decent sized list
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com...bituaries.html

[/ QUOTE ]

looking over it quickly it looks like most of them are due to heart.

ive never understood wrestling, a bunch of steroided up meatheads acting out some contrived macho storyline.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the Young ones(25-50) that die are of heart attacks, suicide, and cancer.

Also did they need to put a series of strokes, I mean do we really need to know it was a bunch of them, I would think stroke would be good enough.

When it comes to the OP. I think Eddy Guerrero had pretty good mic skills. I dont think people like Austin and Mick Foley had better mic skills than Eddy, the problem is that those guys had good angles and good timing. Thats really what its all about, doing an angle that is funny or interesting and doing it at the right time so that the fans get it and laugh or follow it heavily. Eddy always had really crappy ones to work with, Latino Heat was kind of funny, but the way it was ended was lame, they had him cheat and killed off the character. I think the problem behind him having crappy angles is that he was always the bad guy, I cant remember when he was a good guy. Most of the great angles people remember are good guy angles.