View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 09:05 AM

Default My Picks

$400 Patriots
$300 Texans
$200 Redskins
$100 Jets

I fancy bets on SIX road teams this week, the two not listed being the 49ers and the (wait for it) Chiefs.

This is clearly ridiculous, but here we go:

$400 Patriots

I'm hoping this is a anti-BSP pick, I haven't read the thread yet.
Patriots last week looked pretty mediocre, I certainly wasn't impressed. Oh and it was a Monday and Miami are okay.
I still think this is a bounce-back type scenario, I like it a lot.

$300 Texans

I've done the huge start thing a little too often this season, but I don't see why they Colts will want to waste resources murdering the Texans when it is now becoming more important to keep men fit for the playoffs. Of course, I could see many scenarios where the Texans lost by 18 to the Colts' cheerleading squad, let alone the starting lineup, but I think I'll take the chance, that's why it's called gambing.

$200 Redskins

I think they win this game without much difficulty, I believe the Giants result was a freak.

$100 Jets

This was a hard choice, because of the other two games that I wanted to include, but it's kind of a default option.
I really really really like the 49ers, but it reeks of bar stool punditry to me.
I reversed my thoughts on the Vikings the last time I felt this strongly about a game and regretted it, so I have decided to dodge this.
The other one is the Chiefs. They look big this week, but I refuse to bet them on the road.

Lori