View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 06:33 AM

Default Re: Flopped flush. Weird. 600 nl

Hey Chaos,

Personally, when I'm playing laggy, I like to blast when I have a big made hand, a big drawing hand that's a fav., and occasionally, (with a read of course) a big bluff. If you're gonna play crazy, you gotta play aggro when you have it, too (but you know all this, obviously).

With these stacks, if someone flopped a bigger flush then you, I pay them off, so long as you're playing aggro enough to garner not too much respect.

If you're playing *that* laggy, I'd be inclined to blast the flop, cause A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Kx is gonna look you up, and if not that, I think you're missing value by not pushing the river. Your turn bet is fine, so long as you're throwing out value-bettish looking numbers with less-than-made hands otherwise.

As I said before, with a LAG image, I think you've got to be looking to get it all in at some point here, especially with these stacks, unless one of the villains is so rockish that there's no way he doesn't have at least a bigger flush, if not a house, by the time you make it to the river.

Hope it worked out,

-neon.