View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 08:51 PM

Default Re: neteller question with a new party account

[ QUOTE ]
Umm, I closed my old acct awhile ago, opened a new account, and sent them an email when I couldn't get neteller to deposit. A nice indian lady called me the next morning and told me that they would relink the old neteller acct to my new party account, but that i had to wait for 48 hrs. it hasn't been 48 hrs yet, but ill post results when i can...

[/ QUOTE ]

A nice Indian lady told me this also as did a nice Indian man except I was told they would link my old Neteller account to my new Party account in 24 hours rather than 48. I said, "Okay. So in 24 hours when I can't deposit I can call back and you will fix it?" Yes was the response from both. 24 hours later I could not deposit and I spoke to new Indian people. I was told that I could not use my old Neteller account. I told the new Indian people that the other Indian people from the night before told me that after 24 hours I would be able to do so. They wouldn't budge and I wouldn't take no for an answer. Finally last nights nice Indian lady told me she would look further into it and give me a call back in 5 mins. She never called back. You think she was just trying to get rid of me?